Welcome to Arky Arky

Arky Arky was inspired by my own baby. Now it is designed to provide your little one with affordable and durable clothing and accessories. Look around. Pick something out for your own little guy or gal, or buy a baby or birthday gift for a friend.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Deadline for Clothing Orders

The last day I will be taking orders on clothing items is May 31. After that date, I will continue to make any of the gift items you want. I am simply cutting out the clothes for now as I prepare for our new baby in September - I have a lot to make for his room! If there are any clothing items you are thinking about, get those orders in by May 31! Thanks, Megan

No comments:

Cup Cake Bib $12

Cup Cake Bib $12
blue, terry cloth, velcro closure

light pink cup cake bib

pink cupcake bib

orange cupcake bib

Cupcake Dress or Romper $22

Cupcake Dress or Romper $22
See cupcake bibs for cupcake options

Minky Cross Bib $12

Minky Cross Bib $12
terry cloth, velcro closure at back. Also available in blue.